BELIEVE IN THE LOVE AND SPIRIT IN THE CHURCH
Parish Priest :
Canon Mark Hackeson
Welcome to our parish website. We hope you will enjoy your visit. Our parish is part of the diocese of East Anglia. Our parish community is represented here on this site. You are welcome to browse our pages and get to know about us, our faith and our way of life.
Weekly Newsletter and Mass Booklet
Click the button below for the latest Newsletter.
5:00pm Saturday Vigil Mass:
(Methodist Church, 57 High St, Watton, IP25 6EJ)
Sunday - 8:30 am, 10:30.am
10:00 am, 7:00 pm
As announced in the weekly Newsletter.
Saturday Morning Mass, 9:15 am
(Except 1st Saturday of the month)
Exposition and Benediction:
Saturday, after Mass,
9:45 am -10:15 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession)
Saturday, after Exposition & Benediction, 10:15 am -10:45 am and by appointment.
USE OF OUR CHURCH DURING THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY
The Church will continue to be open for the regular Mass Schedule and for scheduled times for Private Prayer. These are noted on the back of this Newsletter each week.
Limits on numbers in Church & Booking:
• Attendance at Mass is limited to 30 people (with a few places in addition for those attending from the same household.)
• If possible PLEASE BOOK if you are intending to come to Mass at ourladyofpity.org. At present 20 places can be pre-booked, leaving 10 for those who cannot book. These latter are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
NHS Test & Trace:
• Please download the NHS App on your smartphone if you have one, and use it to scan the QR code displayed as you enter the Church.
• If you are unable or choose not to use the NHS App then please bring a slip of paper with your name and telephone number already written on it and place it in the basket provided.
Hands, face & space:
• Please SANITISE YOUR HANDS with the gel provided on entering and leaving the building.
• You are required by the Law to wear a facemask/covering while you are inside the Church building. This MUST COVER BOTH YOUR MOUTH & NOSE.
• Strive to maintain a 2metre distance between you and any people from other households at all times.
• Accordingly please FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF THE STEWARDS & WELCOMERS who will escort you to your place and indicate when to move to receive Holy Communion. Please be extra careful when queuing.